Are you compassionate and dedicated? Volunteer your time, skills and experience at a Children’s Hospital in Cape Town, strengthening and supporting little patients and their families.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas
- In the wards interacting with our little patients through play
- Being a ward assistant.
- May need assistance with Fundraising Events
Volunteers will offer needs-based support. All volunteers undergo a screening and orientation session before commencing duty with the hospital.
Volunteers generally work between 9h00 – 12h00 on Mondays to Fridays. These hours are extended to an afternoon session which runs from 14h00 – 16h00. Volunteers are also needed on Sundays between 14h00 and 16h00.
- No previous experience required
- You should be in good health in order to work with children who are ill
- You should be dedicated, compassionate, hard-working and love working with children
- At least 18 years of age and there is no maximum
- You should be able to speak and understand English sufficiently to get around
What’s not included
- Transport to and from the hospital