Empowering young people through an African adventure of fellowship and diversity.
To bring together young people from all parts of the world, to experience the culture and environment of Africa within the dynamic context of a changing South Africa. Through interaction with each other through sport, drama, music, arts and crafts, and many other recreational and cultural activities, Nangila will not only educate, but also build their understanding of different cultures, develop valuable life skills, and awaken social awareness and environmental responsibility to the world.
- Develop the individual capacities of young people and build an appreciation of one’s worth.
- Equip young people with leadership and communication skills to become successful, contributing adults, through interpersonal communication and cultural interaction.
- Build respect and understanding of all people and their cultures.
- Expand the knowledge of African history and cultures within the unique context of a changing South Africa.
- Contribute meaningfully to the social and economic development of South African communities through direct interaction with them by assisting sustainable community projects.
- Build environmental awareness through nature interactive activities.
- Develop the mind and body through physical and creative activities.
- Create awareness of global issues.